I know everyone is posting their resolutions and goals for 2012, and I am no different. I will try to keep them short and sweet because I am sure there are a million of these types of posts out there.
1. Lose 25 and FINALLY get to my goal weight. I was so close and I screwed up these last few months.. I WILL get there. And to get there, here are a few of my subgoals
** drink at least 6 bottles of water a day
** get back to only one diet coke a day
** track food again for at least 30 days to get the portions and calories back in my mind
2. Start eating healthy again. Since October I have been allowing more processed and easy foods back into my diet. About that time I noticed my depression flaring up as well as my acne getting worse again. Not sure if it is a direct result of the chemicals in the food but its definitely worth investigating.
3. Become more fiscally responsible. My running and races cost money. Because of that I need to get control of my "for fun" shopping. We aren't poor by any means, but I feel like we could be putting money into savings.
4. Incorporate more cross-training and weight training into my life. I love running but I need to work on these types of things to help reduce my chances of injury.
5. Train for and successfully run a full marathon. This will be my ONLY running goal this year. I want to improve my times and run lots of fun races, but I want to make sure that my focus is on staying healthy for the full marathon that I will run in December 2012.
6. Successfully raise money for St Jude. I would LOVE to raise $2,620 That works out to $100 per mile. I figure what better time to raise money than my first marathon and St. Jude is SUCH a great cause. I am scared about trying to raise that much money but hopeful that somehow I will pull it out! Any fundraising suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am hoping to solicit some donations from a couple running companies to do some giveaways but outside of that I have no clue. I also have NO clue how to go about soliciting donations, so... I may end up purchasing things for a giveaway instead. Hah.